The Farm Business Training Programme was developed for early school leavers/Rural youth who are interested to specialize their knowledge and skills in an area of production that has a good economic potential. The programme provides in-depth theoretical knowledge and supports the participants in the development of entrepreneurial skill to start a small farm- business.
• Early school leaver/Rural Youth with interest and motivation to start a small farm business.
• Age 25 or above, basic reading and writing skills.
Contents and Duration
The Farm Business Training Programme consists of a verity of independent training modules of 3 weeks duration, covering all important theoretical and practical aspects of production.
Modules offered at present are
• Vegetable production
• Mushroom production
• Pig production
• Fruit Farming and fruit Seedling production.
• Dairy production
• Poultry production
• Experience Exchange Program (Agri)
• Experience Exchange Program (Live)
• School Student Training Program
• Focal Agriculture Teachers(FAT)
Due to its central importance for any farm business, the module “Farm Economics and project planning” is included as part of all the other modules.